Since the release of WebsiteBaker version 2.11.0 we have put a lot of time and energy into repairing small things that were not reported at the time of release or were not known before. We have summarized these repairs in a fix that was published today.
The most important points in the fix:
Important: This patch will work only on WB-2.11.0 !!!
Never use it on other WB versions !!
You can download this fix as small ZIP-File (104 kB) as Fixes-for-2.11.0.zipNote that it contains only the core files!
- Fix install problem with different file formats (Unix/Mac/ Windows)
- WbLingual - old predecessor version will be removed during upgrade, Reload PageCode will be repaired
- HttpRequester - add alternate quickfix, if $aServer['REQUEST_METHOD'] not avaiable
- Multilingualism - &lang parameter removed (thanks to Ruud)
- add Paragonie for secure checks for transmitted values
- Character control for all password and mailboxes adjusted
- remove some css-classes in form module
- menu-link: allowed redirect to hidden pages
- rebuildAccessFiles - bug fix delete folder and files
Or you download the full package from our Add-on Repository
or as WB-2.11.0.gz
or also in Wiki DownloadHow to install the patch:
- unzip the patch and move it to your webspace by FTP
- login into backend as superadmin (User-ID = 1)
- run upgrade-script.php - see link in the Info-Window
- set Version nr to 78 (WebsiteBaker-Version: 2.11.0 -r78)
Have fun with WebsiteBaker 2.11.0
The WebsiteBaker team