Author Topic: can't preview thumbs product  (Read 47 times)

Offline rednux

can't preview thumbs product
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:14:33 AM »
Dear ALl..

im try create a new product ..and after upload photo ..i see success upload product to media

-
/media/bakery/images/item2   <-- ok test1.jpg test2.jpg and more...
/media/bakery/thumbs/item2     <-- not_found

and test direct to web :
No webpage was found for the web address:
http://mydomain.com/media/bakery/thumbs/item2/namefile1.jpg
HTTP ERROR 404

let me know

Offline jacobi22

• Global Moderator
    • Jacobi22
Re: can't preview thumbs product
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 11:55:19 AM »
pls add your PHP-, WB- and Bakery-Version

i understand, that the thumbfolder doesnt exist, correct?

bakery add the folders images && thumbs as subfolder of the folder "bakery" inside of your media-directory when you save the bakery main general settings
if you add a new item, bakery add two new, empty folders with the name item + item_id (for example: item2, item3 etc) in the folder bakery/images && folder bakery/thumbs. can you confirm this?? it cannot be a permission problem, because, it works for the image-folder in the same main directory
if one of this two paths are not reachable, bakery rebuild (normalize) this path to the item-folders like item2, if you upload a new picture

pls add a new item for a test and check this folders via ftp or in your media administration.

P.S.: maybe, its important... do you change the name of your media-directory (possible in WB-Options)? default name is media if YES, maybe a hardcoded path to build the folders is a problem, but check it first
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:38:57 PM by jacobi22 »
Du bist der Mensch, der mich zum Lachen bringt und der, der mit mir weint. Ich muss lachen, wenn du lachst und weinen, wenn du weinst und darum wirst du für immer ein Teil von meinem Herzen sein
(*miss you*)

postern-length