The most important changes concern the security of WebsiteBaker. With the introduction of the new class "secureForm" WebsiteBaker recieved quite some profound changes. Due to the expressed concerns and valued suggestions of the Community the multitab capabilities will be introduced into this class in one of the next DEV-Versions of WB. From that moment on every siteadministrator can then configure the required securitylevel himself.
- JQuery updated to Version 1.5.1 and JQuery UI updated to Version 1.8.10
- JQuery is implemented in the Head of Admin Backend (Community Suggestion)
- /admin/images reintroduced due to continuous usage in old modules
- SM2 Parameter XHTML output of "target" attribute now supressable and SM2 completley XHTML valid
- Checkbox to force overwriting existing moduleinstallation, no downgrade
- FCKEditor upgraded to Version 2.6.6
- Rework of "Back" links in backend, no JS "Back" links anymore
- Prevent from workable Droplets in ' news'-and ' form '- modules (input and textareafields)
- Backend Theme ARGOS updated to Version 1.5
- Automatic enableling of YUI framework for modules deactivated
- Languagefiles synchonised with 2.9 languagefiles, more variables available
- Installer recieved complete rework to supress known webspace issues (Community Contribution)
- more about further patches and adaption since 2.8.1 see changelog
The developer team would like to thank the community for the continued effort to bring WebsiteBaker 2.8.2 to a more modern standard. Lots of proposals where incorporated out of the various Forum Diskussions. Some have been postponed to the version 2.9 though.
A special thank you goes to FrankH who invested a lot of time and effort into the project to close all security holes. Also thanks to Argos for the update of his backEnd Theme, Thorn for his work on the WB Search Engine and Stefek for his Suggestions and his ongoing work towards the new design of the installer.
To all of you WebsiteBaker Users we would also extend our thanks for the continued support and trust in WebsiteBaker, the WebsiteBaker Org e.V. and the development team,
Dietmar, Klaus, Ruud, Werner