WebsiteBaker Support (2.13.x) > General Help & Support

Problem upgrading from 2.12 to 2.13.3

(1/2) > >>

svsanchez:
Hello, I am trying to upgrade one of my sites from 2.12.? to 2.13.3 but am getting this error:

Step 15 : Reload all addons database entry (no upgrade)
There was an uncatched exception
preg_match(): Argument #2 ($subject) must be of type string, bool given
in line (1216) of (/framework/functions.php):

sternchen8875:
it looks, that some of your used modules used a incomplete info.php, specially a missing $module_description

go step by step in every folder under /modules and also under /templates and check every info.php. every info-file needs the yellow marked definitions

svsanchez:
Hello, thank you for your reply. I went through each and every module an theme, and they all had those "variables" present:

$module_directory
$module_name
$module_function
$module_version
$module_platform
$module_author
$module_license
$module_description

Is there somewhere else one of these could be missing or is there another reason why the upgrade would give me that error?

Here is again the error I am getting:

Step 15 : Reload all addons database entry (no upgrade)
There was an uncatched exception
preg_match(): Argument #2 ($subject) must be of type string, bool given
in line (1216) of (/framework/functions.php):

sternchen8875:
dont forget the templates   :wink:

Step 15 read all entries form modules, languages and templates to reload the "latest" infos to the addon-table in the database

for this job, the upgrade-script open the folders languages, modules and templates and read from there the content
in the language-folder, it reads only the PHP-Files like EN.php, ES.php etc
in the other folders, it read the file info.php

the error-message talk about the function get_variable_conten t()
this function reads the entries from this files and take from there only the content
for example: from this definition

--- Code: ---$module_description = 'This page type is designed for making a news page.';
--- End code ---
the function use only the text "This page type is designed for making a news page." and write this into the addon-table

the error-message means, some of this definitions are empty or not avaiable, is it not a string

be sure, that you have no ZIP-Files in the folders "languages, modules and templates", because, the script try to unzip this zip-files also

check also your temp-Folder and delete there possible Zip's. Maybe, its a good solution, if you clear the wb-own temp-folder and delete possible files from there

svsanchez:
Hello, yes I meant that I also checked the Templates, not the Themes sorry... I will check the Languages and make sure there are no zip files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version