WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > General Help & Support

Show_menu2 adding strange code

(1/1)

svsanchez:
Hello!

I am having a strange problem with SM2, which I am using for creating a list of pages inside of my categories via a CODE module.

This is what I have in the code module:

show_menu2(SM2_ALLMENU, SM2_CURR+1, SM2_CURR+1, SM2_ALL|SM2_ALLINFO, '<p><strong>[a][menu_title]</a>:</strong> [description]</p>', false, '');

This creates a list of subpages with their descriptions, like:

Which is what I want, HOWEVER, when you see the source of the page, this is what it shows:

<a class="section_anchor" id="wb_5886" name="wb_5886"></a><p><strong><a href="https://www.deguate.com.gt/guatemala/agricultura/agroquimicos.php" title="Agroquímicos en Guatemala" target="_top">Agroquimicos</a>:</strong> Encuentre aquí empresas dedicadas a la elaboración, importación y comercialización de agroquímicos en Guatemala. Insecticidas, herbicidas, fungicidas, fertilizantes, etc.</p></li><p><strong><a href="https://www.deguate.com.gt/guatemala/agricultura/cafe.php" title="Café en Guatemala" target="_top">Café</a>:</strong> Directorio de empresas cafetaleras en Guatemala. Cultivo, compra, venta y exportación de café guatemalteco. Tosta, mezcla y venta de cafés finos y orgánicos.</p></li>

As you can see, there is a lot of code that I didn't include in the SM2 code, like:
- <a class="section_anchor" id="wb_5886" name="wb_5886"></a>
- the ending </li> tag

That particular ending </li> tag is appearing many times as an error on the w3 html validator, and I would like to know how to get rid of it.

Where can I do this?

dbs:
Hi, for code please use the code button # in the toolbar.

Your menu has only 6 parameters of 10. So show_menu fills the rest with the default parameters.
</p> should not be there

deafault:

--- Code: ---<?php 
show_menu2(
 $aMenu = 0,
 $aStart = SM2_ROOT,
 $aMaxLevel = SM2_CURR+1,
 $aOptions = SM2_TRIM,
 $aItemOpen = '[li][a][menu_title]</a>',
 $aItemClose = '</li>',
 $aMenuOpen = '[ul]',
 $aMenuClose = '</ul>',
 $aTopItemOpen = false,
 $aTopMenuOpen = false
 )
--- End code ---

in your case it could be

--- Code: ---<?php
show_menu2(SM2_ALLMENU, SM2_CURR+1, SM2_CURR+1, SM2_ALL|SM2_ALLINFO, '<p><strong>[a][menu_title]</a>:</strong> [description]', '</p>', false,false, false, false);
--- End code ---

svsanchez:
Amazing! Thank you so much dbs!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version