WebsiteBaker Support (2.13.x) > General Help & Support

Error when editing CSS of form module

(1/2) > >>

netraam:
Hello everyone,

I try to edit the css of the form module, but every time when I hit the save button I get the following error:
"You don't have permission to access /wb/modules/edit_module_files.php on this server."
Does someone knows how I can solve this?

I did a fresh instalation of wb13, I've unzipped everything on my pc and then uploaded it with filezilla.

thanks,
Maarten

LudwigSt:
Hi Maarten,
I can not reproduce this. Please try to make a new upload. Might be there is anything missing (what often happens when uploading with a ftp-program).

hgs:
Try the new method
https://help.WebsiteBaker.org/en/userguide/installation/prior-to-installation.php

netraam:
I've set up a second folder to do a test with a fresh installation (unzipped the file on the server this time). I've also enabled the error reporting on the server.
When I go to the wb directory i've get the following message:
"Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'bin\WbAdaptor' not found in /home/bilitiso/public_html/wb213/index.php:31 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/bilitiso/public_html/wb213/index.php on line 31"
With the previuous installation I've had a blank screen because error reporting was off. When I go to the install directory I see the install wizard whitout errors.

I've tried to change php version form 7.4 to 7.3 and 7.2 but the error stays the same.

Are the problems related to eachother?
I'm also looking in the control panel of the server trying to find a setting witch prevent wb to edit the css files of the modules but can't find anything.

dbs:
Hi, you can search the forum for problems with your hoster.
Which is your hoster?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version