WebsiteBaker Support (2.13.x) > General Help & Support

Form module disregards mailer outgoing address setting

(1/3) > >>

kibmcz:
The form module on 1.13.0 is taking the outgoing address from the E-mail recipient of the form settings instead of the cms configured outgoing address in mailer settings.

Same configuration on 1.12.2 uses the cms configured mailer settings outgoing address as the from field in the form module when email is sent.

dbs:
Hi, in 2.13 it is for flexibility reasons not automatically the system emailadress.
You are free to send the form to someone who will take care of it. E.g. a admin for this page.

kibmcz:
The issue is the behavior has changed from 2.12.x where it would use the default "from" address defined in mailer settings (in my case so it shows up as noreply@<domain>) for all outgoing messages.

If this is a intended change then the form module is missing the setting to set the from address separately.

As it is now if the recipient address is set to a gmail address google thinks its spam cause the from address is the same gmail address but it didn't come from a google server. This could be a issue for many people.

Luisehahne:
I'm working on it to found a solution

Dietmar

kibmcz:
Cool thanks keep me updated on this issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version