I just noticed that I have thousands upon thousands of messages like this in all my error logs:
[28-Aug-2020 08:18:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callba
ck instead in /home/deguatec/public_html/modules/show_menu2/include.php on line 216
A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MY SITE:
1) First of all, sorry to publish here, but I couldn't find the create new post in the WB 2.8.x forum
2) My site is www.deguate.com.gt
3) I am still using WB 2.8.3 because when I upgraded to 2.10.x or 2.12.x my site became horribly slow (1 minute to start showing the pages). I tried upgrading several times with the same result in speed, don't know why.
4) I found a topic talking about a patch for this problem (https://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php/topic,27343.msg188689.html#msg188689
), but the resource seems to not exist anymore (https://code.google.com/archive/p/wbcom/
5) My site has sveral hundred categoris and subcategories. Each one of them has an error log. Depending on the traffic of the pages on the category, the error log on each of them can grow to few thousand bytes to more than 1GB in a month, so I need to fix this ASAP to stop utilizing all my hosting space in error logs!