WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > General Help & Support

Error message in WebsiteBaker Error log

(1/1)

henri:
In WebsiteBaker Error log I get the following error message:

Sun, 17 Nov 2019 06:09:17 +0000 [E_USER_DEPRECATED] /framework/class.frontend.php:[351] from /modules/globalblocks/include.php:[67] frontend->preprocess "invalid method call: frontend::preprocess""

I also received this error message in WB version 2.11
After upgrading to version 2.12.2 -r379 I still get this error message with every page I open in the website.

In another website I have done a completely new installation with version 2.12.2-r379. and I don't get an error message there.

PHP error level: Production

PHP Version: 7.3.5
Website Baker Version: 2.12.2 -r379

dbs:
Hi, in such messages the second part tells you where the problem is.
--- Code: ---... from /modules/globalblocks/include.php:[67]
--- End code ---

Go to this place and remove the whole line with $wb->preprocess or look for a newer version of the module.

You are not the first user with this problem.
If you search the forum for e.g. "preprocess" you will find similar answers.

henri:
Thanks dbs

Problem solved.

DarkViper:
::preprocess() ist eine Methode, die bereits vor über 5 Jahren auf 'deprecated' gesetzt und mit WB-2.10.0 entfernt wurde.
Sollte diese Funktionalität ausnahmsweise doch einmal wirklich zwingend benötigt werden, kann dafür die API des Modules 'output_filter' genutzt werden:

::preprocess() is a method that was set deprecated over 5 years ago and removed with WB-2.10.0.
If, in exceptional cases, this functionality is really required, the API of the module 'output_filter' can be used for this:

$sContent = OutputFilterApi('ReplaceSysVar', $sContent);

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version