A local dentist

(1/2) > >>

crnogorac081:
New website for local dentist here

BS4
SEO
MULTILANGUAGE
etc..

Any suggestions for improvements pls share ?

dbs:
Looks very nice. Good job. Professional.  (Y)
But you might think it's wordpress.

Some little points:
- the doctor looks not like a doctor. A picture like the patient actors would be good. :-)
- the page "special offers": on smartphone portrait mode maybe the listpoints 1,2,3 could be hidden for more place for the text.
- on the page en/services (home > view offer > services) the masonry works not correctly. If there are 4 in a row the right one is sometimes cut off although the left one still has a lot of space to the edge.

crnogorac081:

--- Quote from: dbs on August 16, 2019, 05:43:16 PM ---But you might think it's wordpress.

--- End quote ---
You mean more like a WB premium 😁😁

About the notes, images are as is, all i can do is look at the masonry..  items are random except first two so sometimes it does look like laddders, but i didnt want to trim the text..

dbs:
Services at en/home page are ever centered. But on en/services it is often on the right side.
Can you see it?
I see a JS error: "masonry not initialized. Cannot call methods, i.e. $().masonry("layout")"
But this error occours also on home page. This can't be the reason.

LudwigSt:

--- Quote from: crnogorac081 on August 16, 2019, 05:11:03 PM ---SEO
MULTILANGUAGE
Any suggestions for improvements pls share ?

--- End quote ---
Nice website - well done!  (Y)

Here is what I would do:

- The meta description of the startpage ist too short. 155 characters would be better for SEO.
- The meta title should not be more than 55 characters, otherwise the rest is cut off in the SERP.
- The meta title, description and keywords should be changed to english in the EN-Versions as well. Also the schema.org description.
- Title and description should be different on every page, sometimes you use the same.
- "Kontakt Info" in the subfooter should be changed in "Contact Info" for the EN-Versions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version