WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > Modules

mpForm - Verification not working after upgrade to WB 2.12.2 r378

(1/3) > >>

KimCR:
I am hoping that someone will be able to assist.
An mpForm page was working fine until I upgraded the site to WB 2.12.2 r378. The mpForm module is v 1.3.28. PHP is Version 7.2.19.

After completing the form, including the verification code, the visitor's form has a red ribbon at the top which says "Please complete or correct the fields in red color!" And at the bottom of the form the verification field label turns red "Verification code (SPAM protection)*:", the background of the field turns red and below it in red appears "Fill in the result The verification number (also known as Captcha) that you entered is incorrect."

With my limited knowledge I have been unable to find a solution. I have used the standard Form module for another form on the same with no issues with the verification. However, the larger form with the problem needs to have date fields which the standard Form module doesn't have. I would really like to get mpForm working again.

I have attached a screenshot of the error that pops up above the Submit button.

I would very much appreciate any assistance.
Thank you in advance,
Kim

dbs:
Hi, my test with mpForm 1.3.31 on WB 2.12.2 & PHP7.3 was successfully.

Try to change the Captcha-Typ in Admin-Tools > Captcha Spam-Protection v2.0.0

KimCR:
Thank you dbs for your suggestion however changing that setting hasn't changed the error.
Kim

dbs:
Is there something in the error.log? Click the X-button.

Martin Hecht:
looks as if $_POST['captcha'] has been changed to $_POST['captcha'.$namespace] in the latest WB version, right? So, modules that have been using a comparison between $_POST['captcha'] and the corresponding value in the $_SESSION environment have to be updated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version