WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > General Help & Support

Translation of dates

(1/2) > >>

rumen:
I noticed that months are not translated in some modules like News module for example, but they does not exist in the language file as they are in the My Calendar for example. Where that months are located to translate them in the multi language sites? I could not find them anywhere and also here in the forum did not find any info about that. Maybe I didn't search as needed but ...

Regards, 

Gast:
normalize, the date-part like day or month come's from the PHP-date-function and you need a setlocale-definition in your initialize.php  ~ Ln 290 (see the deactivated lines there) or try to add there this line

--- Code: ---setlocale (LC_ALL, 'bg_BG');
--- End code ---

but the jquery and the js-calendar has language files and maybe, the problem is solved, if you add there a translation

for jquery in include/jquery/i18n

for js-calendar ininclude/jscalendar/lang

both addons has a bulgarian translation

zirzy:
Hi,

Yes, I got the same problem with news..

Is this initialize.php in framework folder? If yes, there was no deactivated lines on line ~ 290 what was telling something about time and date format.. On line ~ 500 is time and date but no deactivated lines.. I don't know if this is correct but I inserted code to line 504 and now it's working  (Y)

Gast:
ah... sorry, it was a older initialize.php with this comment

actual version WB 2.12.1 - /framework/ initialize.php  behind this ~Ln 319

--- Code: ---    \date_default_timezone_set('UTC');
--- End code ---

that's a good place, but you lost it in the next upgrade. normalize, it doesn't matter, where you are in the initialize. important is, that you're not inside of a function there

in my test's, it works also, if i add this line in the top of my template-index.php, maybe, somebody can confirm this - looks for me as the best solution

zirzy:
Thanks jacobi22  (Y)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version