WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > General Help & Support

Error creating page

(1/3) > >>

richwingerter:
I installed 2.12 in a subdirectory, because I already have a 2.10 installation working in my domain and I want to develop a new version before converting over.

So, right now I have the following structure:

--- Code: ---/home/admin
  /public_html (where 2.10 is working)
  /testing (where I want to put 2.12)
--- End code ---

I put the distribution (WebsiteBaker-2_12_1.tar.gz) in /home/admin/testing and unpacked it with tar. So, for example, I have the framework files in /home/admin/testing/framework.

When I installed 2.10 it worked fine. I pointed it to a database (let's say, "prod", on a "dbserver"). I installed 2.12 and pointed it to a database (let's say, "test", on the same server).

The administrator started at the end of the install and I clicked the Pages link. I got a dialog to put in a page, so I gave it a title (Home) and left it default to WYSIWYG v3.0.11, no parent, public.

I get this error:

--- Code: ---There was an uncatched exception
Call to undefined function mb_strrpos()
in line (324) of (/framework/AccessFile.php):
--- End code ---

I looked in the frameword directory and checked AccessFile.php. There is only one instance of "mb_strrpos", and that is on line 324 as part of:

--- Code: ---if (($iSlashPosition = \mb_strrpos($sFilename, '/')) != false) {
--- End code ---

Apparently, this is undefined. (In fact, a recursive grep for it doesn't turn it up in any of the testing directory structure.) Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

My apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, but a search of the Forum for this function doesn't turn up anything.

Originally this was topic "New install not going to site" in the " WebsiteBaker Support (2.11.x) ยป
General Help & Support" forum. I'm moving the question over here because I've now installed 2.12.

Thank you for your help!

dbs:
Hi, a short search with Google shows in the first result this:

--- Quote ---MBString is not a default extension in PHP and you have to install it if you are running linux
--- End quote ---

Means your hoster should enable this PHP extension.
If i look into phpinfo(); of different of my domains (at different hosters) there is MBString enabled.

richwingerter:
Dbs,

I will check into that. I see it's a multi-byte function, but https://secure.php.net/manual/en/function.mb-strrpos.php doesn't suggest it needs to be separately enabled. I asked my ISP to look into this.

Thanks for your help!

richwingerter:
My ISP installed the php71u-mbstring package. I tried it again, but I can't log in. I tried using the password reset function, and it sent a temporary password to my e-mail account, but it doesn't work, either.

I'm probably going to have to just re-install. Unless there is a way to reset the password at the DB level, I think that's the only way to log in.

hgs:
Yes, it is possible to overwrite the password in the DB.
As an example here for the password
beginning
we in the DB so inserted:
e3587f6620b552e7844 6d548a28392d9

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version