WebsiteBaker Support (2.10.x) > dutch Help en ondersteuning (dutch)

Chinees

(1/2) > >>

HK:
http://www.perfectimperfection.nl/pages/cn/chinese.php
Sinds de upgrade naar WB2.12 kloppen de pagina's in de Chinese taal niet meer.
Ik ging vandaag van 2.10 naar 2.12 en nu viel het me op. Misschien was het ook al zo in 2.10 maar ik dacht het niet.
In ieder geval was het in 2.8.3. nog dik in orde. Nu zie ik eigenlijk geen Chinese tekens meer.
De site staat in utf-8 maar bij controle kan ik die instelling niet meer vinden.

Gast:
looks like the wrong charset - do you have a database-backup from the working version?
if YES, check the table collation, utf8 is too simple, it needs some more details to the charset

P.S.: every table in a sql-backup has two parts.
#1 the create_table_part with the complete structure, you found the collation at the end of this part

#2 table content (startet with INSERT INTO...) - nothing to do here

Gast:
if you want, send me a sql-backup via mail  from the working version (WB 2.8.3 ...) and i try it with a converter, but it's difficult, because, it's not possible to check everything, if you dont talk this language

other variant.... insert the content again and everything is good

maybe, it's enough, if you change the Default_charset in your config.php from the WB 2.12 from utf8_general_ci  / utf8_unicode_ci to utf8mb4_unicode_ci. After that, you've to start the upgrade-script again (see link in info-window - i-Button in top-manu)

Gast:
correction:

not "default_charset"...

correct name is DB_CHARSET  like

define('DB_CHARSET',      'utf8mb4_unicode_ci');

HK:
Hi Jacobi,
I tried the change of DB_Charset in the config.php but this did not solve the Chinese problem.
I do have a backup of the database and I tried to send the file in a e-mail or a PM but I see no possibility to send files that way. I prefer not t send the DB here publicly.
I do have the Chinese translations in a Word document so I could insert the content again but if you would like to try the DB conversion I would very much appreciate that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version