The code was a copy of an existing (homemade) droplet, but of course with a different name.
Things are getting rather strange:
- When I removed this newest droplet everything works fine (I can see all droplets).
- When I add a new (empty) droplet with the name of the offending droplet (the one I removed in the previous step) everything still works fine.
- When I copy the content of the existing droplet in the new droplet I am back to the situation where I can only see 10 of the 38 droplets.
- The droplet is rather long (300+ lines), am I exceeding some kind of available droplet space?
- Does WB struggle with identical droplet codes? -> NO, when I add a line to the offending dropplet the problem persists.
To anticipate on the suggestion to update to a newer WB version: I have "personalized" the original WB code a lot, not always as well documented as it should be (yes I know, my fault). Updating will most likely be a struggle ...