WebsiteBaker Support (2.10.x) > General Help & Support

Save title and content at once possible?

(1/1)

johnbroeckaert:
Hi all,
If you use many sessions on a page like me, it is very difficult to always have to save the title separately. Is that possible doing it at once or do I have to wait for one of the new releases to come out?
Thanks

Gast:
where is the exact problem for you in this case?

johnbroeckaert:
Well, if I ad a section to a page, I want to know where that section is about. So I give it a title. Than I have to save the title and afterwards I have to go to that section again to ad the content.
So it is about the title of the sections.

Gast:
thanks

my personal favorite solution is a ajax-save-process for the section title only, but this was not possible in the past, because, you lost all FTAN's (to remember: every click in every form submit a unique FTAN, but you lost all other FTAN's there). i use  a ajax function like this on my private project without a FTAN, not the best solution....but faster

another question is (for me): is it (maybe) possible, to save the title also, when you save the content? it's a little bit tricky, because, these are different forms for different form-adresses. the section header ( the light-blue div over every section) come's from the core and the content under the header come's from the modules

another idea is a admin tool, a page overview with all the page details in one list. there is a addon, called seo-tool, you can change there title, description, keywords etc for every section, no problem, to add the section title there

johnbroeckaert:

--- Quote ---another idea is a admin tool, a page overview with all the page details in one list. there is a addon, called seo-tool, you can change there title, description, keywords etc for every section, no problem, to add the section title there
--- End quote ---
This could be a possibility, but then you have to remember witch section is what.... I used an older version of this module and there was only a possibility to ad description, and keywords etc for the page. Not for each section.

I'll guess the question is of no relevance at this moment, because of the fact that as well the core as the module are using a form to combine the info of a section.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version