WebsiteBaker Support (2.10.x) > General Help & Support

no login after upgrade 2.1 2.10

(1/2) > >>

johnbroeckaert:
After the update from 2.9 to 2.10 the update script does not start automatically. When I push the link to start it I get the message that only the superadmin can start the script.
After the installation, the login name of the admin has been changed by the user. Where can I put this in the database so that the script does start?

Gast:
Important is the User-ID from the Upgrade-Script-Starter - this is only allowed for the User with User-ID == 1

the script has different permission checks for User-ID and User-Group

these scheme for wb:
"technical admin" is this person, what start the install process at the first time and only this person can start the upgrade. if you have access to the database, you can change the user-id in the user-table for your account to 1
but check, that this ID is unique in this table

johnbroeckaert:
Hi Uwe,

In the table admin I have two entries. one with the id: null (no number but letters)
and one with the id: 1
I am trying to log in with the user with id 1
Do I have to clear the id null line from the database?

Gast:
the word "NULL"  is the default value for this field called user_id
normalize not possible, because, it is a AUTO INCREMENT - Field - that means - this ID come's automatically from MYSQL

Do you have more datas there, maybe a mail-adress, username, display_name and or password? (answer only with YES or NO -  :wink:  )

If YES, maybe a possible former and valid record from the former SuperAdmin??

i remember some case's here in germany. Somebody installed this WB, maybe 5 years ago, he is SuperAdmin, User-ID = 1
but later, he change the company and has no longer access, but you need a new SuperAdmin, so you delete this User-ID in database record #1 and add it as new user_id in database record #2

i remember also, that we've some script's to change the user-id in the database. script's like this delete only the old ID = 1 and change it for the actual user. For this script, you need the account data for the Database and FTP-Access

back to the problem
if you use PHPmyAdmin, go to the User-Table, there in the top-menu to operations, search on the right side in the list nearly to the bottom for the value of AUTO INCREMENT, take this number and add it in the field with NULL (replace NULL)
then you have this account in you user administration
Picture: auto increment value under Operations (here 13)

if this record with  NULL is empty, no user datas inside, you can delete it, if you want

if you have interest, compare the timestamp in the login_when-field (if avaiable), maybe it give's information about the last using date

johnbroeckaert:
Thanks.

--- Quote ---Do you have more datas there, maybe a mail-adress, username, display_name and or password? (answer only with YES or NO -  :wink:  )
--- End quote ---
NO
In the mean time I discovered that i am able to go to the sections of all pages if I ignore the warning that the update-script has to be executed.
The frontend does not have any pages except the first one (home). Also no menu.
I deleted the "NULL" line in the user table. Nothing changed.
I 'll think I have to build the whole site again. luckely i have access to the pages and sections at the backend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version