WebsiteBaker Support (2.10.x) > Modules

Minigallery (v2.5.0) - better again

(1/6) > >>

Ruud:
Minigallery (v2.5.0) now has the possibility to sort the images. No more naming the images to get them in the correct alphabetical order.
Just drag and drop them around in the backend and sorting is done.

Since version 2.4.0 a new justify script was added that is used for both the square thumbnails as well as when they are different sized.

Captions are also added and the possibility to delete per single image is there now (since version 2.3.0).
Bulk upload was the other big improvement of that version. Just drop your complete album in the module upload section and it should work.

Info and download: https://dev4me.com/modules-snippets/opensource/minigallery-v2/

hgs:
 (Y)
Work very nice. Just tested with WebsiteBaker 2.11 under php7.1.11

dbs:
My client is happy with the new version.
I didn't explain anything. It was intuitive enough.  (Y)

Thank you, Ruud!

hgs:
Minigallery 2.5.1 throws the following error in the error log

--- Code: ---Fri, 25 May 2018 08:37:11 +0000 [E_NOTICE] /modules/minigal2/functions.php:[210] from /modules/minigal2/functions.php:[28] isImageFile "getimagesize(): Read error!"
--- End code ---

WebsiteBaker 2.12
php 7.2.1
strikt no

What can I do?

Ruud:

--- Quote from: hgs on May 25, 2018, 10:51:26 AM ---Minigallery 2.5.1 throws the following error in the error log

--- Code: ---Fri, 25 May 2018 08:37:11 +0000 [E_NOTICE] /modules/minigal2/functions.php:[210] from /modules/minigal2/functions.php:[28] isImageFile "getimagesize(): Read error!"
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
The message just means it is trying to check a file that is either no image or a corrupted imagefile.
So, you could check the folder for invalid files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version