Author Topic: Diashow anhalten  (Read 734 times)

Offline Don

Diashow anhalten
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »
I have FolderGallery 2.1.0 running well in WB 2.10.0 with 400 images and I am using Colorbox  I would like to change the stop text for the Slideshow to English if this is possible.  Can someone tell me where the variable "Diashow anhalten" is found so that I can change it to "Stop Slideshow"?

Many thanks.

Offline Ruud

• Do not use PM for help! Please use the forum!
    • Dev4Me - Professional WebsiteBaker Development
Re: Diashow anhalten
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 10:55:41 PM »
Find in the foldergallery template folder the file: view_colorbox.htt

In there, look for:
Code: [Select]
previous:"zurück",
next:"vor",
close:"schließen",
slideshowStart: "Diashow starten",
slideshowStop: "Diashow anhalten",

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:19:10 AM »
additional info

you can change the part of code or delete is - the default value's are defined in jquery.colorbox.(min).js - in english
the showed code is a example, how to work with "private" text variables there

P.S.: every FG-Template has a own definition like this
Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 01:34:32 AM »
maybe important for users with multilingual pages

this FolderGallery is prepared for multilingual usage, but its not implemented yet. to get it work and switch the language from the colorbox automatically with the page language, you have do do this

#1 - open modules/foldergallery/init.php and add this line somewhere in the top - ~ line 60 is a good place
$sModuleLanguage = strtolower(LANGUAGE);
#2 - scroll down in the same file to the end and this Array-Definition $aTplDefaults = array ()
add there this line as last point behind the line with 'ModuleScript' =>.....
'ModuleLanguage' => $sModuleLanguage,
#3 open file modules/foldergallery/templates/default/view_colorbox.htt and add there behind the line with the call for jquery.colorbox.min .js this new line
<script src="{ModulesTemplateUrl}/js/colorbox/i18n/jquery.colorbox-{ModuleLanguage}.js" ></script>
#4 remove this line's (like posting from Ruud) in the same file
previous:"zurück",
next:"vor",
close:"schließen",
slideshowStart: "Diashow starten",
slideshowStop: "Diashow anhalten",

this colorbox is prepared for 38 different languages in modules/foldergallery/templates/default/js/colorbox/i18n
the most of them works also in WB (if the language code is like the end of the file name. it doesnt work (in this WB-version) with portuguese (brasilian) and chinese (traditionell / simple). Solution here: rename this language files like jquery.colorbox-pt-BR.js -> jquery.colorbox-pt.js

maybe it's a good idea, to implement a solution like this in the next FG-Version's and remove the hard-coded german description's in all frontend-Templates.
 i work with solutions like this in the older FG-Version's, but here, it look's very simple

sometime in the future it's planned, to re-work the language handling inside of WB and using modern language codes - maybe we have to change than also the file-names for the colorbox-language files

Offline Don

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 03:01:21 AM »
Thank you so much for your very fast replies.  I followed the instructions from jacobi22 and they worked just fine.  Very precise notes from both of you.  Thank you so much.  Yes, I was actually quite surprise to see no language change at this spot.  Most unusual for WB.  Otherwise this module is working very well.  Thanks to the coders.
Once again, thanks.

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 03:08:02 AM »
 (Y)