Author Topic: does not fix uploaded files with module download_gallery2  (Read 523 times)

Offline ismaelmagaw

does not fix uploaded files with module download_gallery2
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:52:11 AM »

I have installed WebsiteBaker 2.8.3. I'm having trouble uploading files to the site. I have the module download_gallery 2 I upload the files, but they do not stay on the page. In the palification of the module says successfully, but they do not fix the page to make available for download. What's happening?
Modify message

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
Re: does not fix uploaded files with module download_gallery2
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 01:34:49 AM »
difficult to say without detailed informations...  :roll:

1. check your media folder for the download_gallery (default folder is media/download_gallery), was the upload correct?
2. uploaded files are maybe inactive in the mask to add this item or (after upload) in the list

3. do you have this file in the overview and, if yes, is active (and green) or maybe like my screenshot, inactive and red

4. have the file one of the allowed file types?

5. is it possible to read the error log, maybe you have there more infos about possible errors

6. it's possible, that the upload works, but not the entry of this item, into the database - try again to upload a new file, check for media-folder for this - if the upload works and you dont have in the overview, its a script- or database-problem. check the database for this file - table: mod_download_galler y_files

Admin Edit.: two threads for the same theme?  i delete the other one

Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

Offline ismaelmagaw

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
I installed the Download-Gallery-WBCE_v3.1.4 module. It fixes the files on the page, but they are not visible publicly, nor what is down the module with other addons does not appear.

Offline ismaelmagaw

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:23:36 AM »
I was to see the middle folder. I upload files to the folders and attachments in the application to build the pages, I place public and secondary the pattern of template I make save and nothing appears on the pages. But as I said, I upload the files to the pages and there are the files in the media. Attached in the page composition and then do not appear visible and I have audience.

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 11:22:35 AM »
I installed the Download-Gallery-WBCE_v3.1.4 module.

not sure, is it compatible to WB or not. Please ask the guy's from this CMS

P.S.: theme closed
Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

postern-length