Author Topic: When I want to delete item from the BASKET nothing happens  (Read 2290 times)

Offline maxiblau

Re: When I want to delete item from the BASKET nothing happens
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 01:18:52 PM »
You have an JS error, that's why the javascript based removal of items in the basket does not work.
If you type in "0" in the amount field an update the basket, it is empty as it should.

Use Google to find solutions for this error:
Uncaught TypeError: $.include is not a function

Maybe its also not so good to combine Bootstrap 3.0.3 with jQuery 1.7.1
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18891829/twitter-bootstrap-3-jquery-minimum-version

Offline rumen

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 09:46:04 PM »
We stopped
// $.include( JQUERY_THEME+'/jquery-ui-min.js');   

in

include / jquery / jquery_theme.js

But there was no result in the Basket. Same error.

You have an JS error, that's why the javascript based removal of items in the basket does not work.
If you type in "0" in the amount field an update the basket, it is empty as it should.

Use Google to find solutions for this error:
Uncaught TypeError: $.include is not a function

Maybe its also not so good to combine Bootstrap 3.0.3 with jQuery 1.7.1
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18891829/twitter-bootstrap-3-jquery-minimum-version

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 11:40:22 PM »
another javascript-error (see also post from dbs in the top)

the original anyitems-script has an error in include.php

here the correction from line 161 - 176 in file modules/anyitems/include.php

Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="<?php echo WB_URL?>/modules/bakery/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"><\/script>')</script>
                        <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo WB_URL?>/modules/bakery/lightbox2/js/lightbox.js"></script>
                        <script type="text/javascript">
                        //  Lightbox2 options
                        $(function () {
                            var lightbox, options;
                            options = new LightboxOptions;

options.fileLoadingImage = '<?php echo WB_URL?>/modules/bakery/lightbox2/images/loading.gif';
                            options.fileCloseImage   = '<?php echo WB_URL?>/modules/bakery/lightbox2/images/close.png';
                            options.labelImage       = 'Bild';
                            options.labelOf          = 'von';

return lightbox          = new Lightbox(options);
                        });
                        </script>
Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

Offline rumen

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2017, 12:09:22 AM »
Thanks friend - Anyitems is fixed now. Or maybe it is not. One image appear on the footer of the home page and can't remove it.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:24:06 AM by rumen »

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2017, 12:32:02 AM »
same problem and same solution for lastitems-module. use the same code in file modules/lastitems/include.php - Line 91 - 106

another problem: javascript include-error for missing frontend.css and frontend.js in module code2 - i think, it come's from the section picker droplet
build two empty files with this name's and add it in the folder modules/code2 and  the problem is gone. i hope, the dev's fix this old problem sometimes

do you use developer tools in the browsers? (mostly F12-Key). It show all problems - but not this from bakery  :-\

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 12:35:36 AM »
One image appear on the footer of the home page and can't remove it.

pls fix the lastitem-snippet first, then we look at the next problem, maybe it's solved then

Offline rumen

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 06:51:26 AM »
I changed the lastitems code as well, I removed Code2 and used the original Code3  but the picture in the footer still stay.

Offline rumen

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 08:41:30 AM »
And these are the screenshots of the Data Base after I made order (When order Delete nothing changes - so same screenshot) and after I change the quantity to 0 (the second one)

Order - done

Quantity changed to 0

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 12:38:43 PM »
Quote from: Jacobi22
another problem: javascript include-error for missing frontend.css and frontend.js in module code2 - i think, it come's from the section picker droplet
build two empty files with this name's and add it in the folder modules/code2 and  the problem is gone. i hope, the dev's fix this old problem sometimes

Quote from: rumen
I removed Code2 and used the original Code3  but the picture in the footer still stay.

the javascript-error still exist, it is the same problem, in the next module (code)
the code in the sectionpicker-droplet include two files, frontend.css and frontend.js, but it doesn't look, that the file exist. code-module, code2-module or also the wysiwyg-module works without both files.
the box in the bottom is also a javascript-error, but not possible to say, where it come from, if there are a lot of js-errors

simple solution: build two empty files, call it frontend.css and frontend.js and copy this files via ftp into the module folder of code- or code2

P.S.: Code3 is the simple Code-Module, 3 is the version number, it's not "the next generation" of Code²-Module, it is a simple Version Number

Offline rumen

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 12:49:15 PM »
Ready: frontend.css and frontend.js  copied to Code2 and Code folders. For any case in both ..... But seems the error still exist.

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2017, 01:14:01 AM »
so, my friend
i play a little with your page  :oops: :wink:
- installed latest version of AddonFileEditor and delete the installed outdated and not worked version of cwsoft-Addon-Fileeditor, pls use everytime the latest possible version, there are a lot of changes in the newer PHP-Version
- fixed the link to the startpage in the top left logo
- installed the latest version of the section picker droplet - the used old version has an error in this lines here and load no js- and css-files from the via section-picker included modules. make a backup of this "new" sectionpicker, if you need it also on other projects
- no errors in the console

from my point, the basket works now, it's possible to add and delete items from the basket with the x-button,

next problem: the lightbox...   :|
- i deactivate the js-script to call the lightbox in lastitems and in anyitems, because, it has a reference-error, dont know why. if i use Google, it tells me, that this lightbox-script will not work with Jquery 1.9.0 and higher - but i'm not sure, was this reference-error also with jquery 1.7.1?
the lightbox in the "real" bakery pages like buketi.php works

important hint: the links to the apple touch-icon are wrong, makes a 404 (no file in the Folder) Pls use a absolute path for this. i remember, that i read a recommendation, to store this files directly in the WB-Root, but not sure.

For WB-Root use this Code with the WB_URL
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="<?php echo WB_URL?>/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png">
for the solution in the template-images-folder, use this (with TEMPLATE_DIR) - your planned location for this images, but empty at this time
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="<?php echo TEMPLATE_DIR?>/images/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png">

additional info: the mini-cart in the top right corner works without ajax. it needs a complete reload of the whole page to actualize this minicart.

Offline rumen

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2017, 12:31:14 PM »
Thanks a lot. Where to find the new versions of the modules? Here  http://websitebakers.com/ are the old versions. I try to find in the forum some new versions of some modules when I look.

The Lightbox with the flowers works because it is turned on in the Bakery - there is an option to turn on Lightbox. Thats why there works and in the other pages not. But whet is the differense .... they both should use one and the same script. 

Offline hgs

• Betatester
    • EFG MG
LG Harald

"Fange nie an, aufzuhören - höre nie auf, anzufangen." Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 v.Chr.)

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2017, 01:05:56 PM »
The Lightbox with the flowers works because it is turned on in the Bakery - there is an option to turn on Lightbox. Thats why there works and in the other pages not. But whet is the differense .... they both should use one and the same script.

lastitems and anyitems use the lightbox script from the bakery folder, but the call is a little different to the shop pages and produce a javascript error. main problem was for me the basket, thats why, i deactivate the lightbox in both snippets for the moment. i hope, i found a working solution later

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 01:15:14 AM »
problem solved - cause was the multiple using of anyitems-snippet and in this snippet a multiple call of the lightbox-javascript

i add a new condition in include.php of anyitems and lastitem for the lightbox-switch to make it fit for multiple usage
you use (old call)
- lastitems with the call display_last_items(8, 4, 1);
- anyitems with the call display_any_items(58, 8, 4, 1); and
- anyitems with the call display_any_items(62, 8, 4, 1);

three sections, every section call's the lightbox javascript, but it's enough, to load it only one time

now, with the changes and the new condition, the first section call the lightbox and the other section builds only the href-link for the pictures. the new condition is use_lightbox2 = 2 and means: i'll use the lightbox, but not needed to load the js-script

i change the function calls online on lystoto.com to
- lastitems with the call display_last_items(8, 4, 1);
- anyitems with the call display_any_items(58, 8, 4, 2); and
- anyitems with the call display_any_items(62, 8, 4, 2);

if you need it somewhere else as single section, use 1 for lightbox

readme.txt for both snippet is actualized, use export-function of the addon-file-editor to have a backup

P.S.: please check the size of the used pictures in the project and specially in bakery. a maxi-pic with 1,9 Mb needs a couple of seconds to build the lightbox picture

Offline rumen

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2017, 11:09:27 AM »
Thanks a lot mate! It works now.

postern-length