WebsiteBaker Support (2.8.x) > Bakery Shop

Bakery issues

(1/1)

rumen:
Hi there,

I have couple of issues with Bakey modyle:

1. I have different pages with the module let call them "Product 1" and "Product 2" which are on different pages in the menu. When I  try to buy these 2 products everything goes fine including the green message that the order is sent and I will get confirmation to my e-mail, but I don't see them after the order not in the "Order administrtion" of product 1 not  under Product 2.

2. When I try to buy only one product I see the green message and red one saying "Unable to send email. Your order is still valid. Please contact the shop admin on:" OK I work on local server and I didn't setup mailer, so it is normal that can't send e-mail. But the when I try to buy 2 different products I don't get the red message and the operation is closed successfuly acording to the messages.

3. In the form where I have to put my customers data - just above I get error

--- Code: ---Notice: Undefined index: TXT_COUNTRY_NAME in /opt/lampp/htdocs/lystoto_shop/modules/bakery/view_form.php on line 209
--- End code ---

4. In the basket if I want to delete item the red "X" doesn't do anything .... doesn't work at all

5. If I want to pay with PayPal I got errors

--- Code: ---Notice: Undefined index: TXT_COUNTRY_CODE in /opt/lampp/htdocs/lystoto_shop/modules/bakery/view_summary.php on line 220

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /opt/lampp/htdocs/lystoto_shop/modules/bakery/view_summary.php on line 220

Notice: Undefined index: TXT_COUNTRY_NAME in /opt/lampp/htdocs/lystoto_shop/modules/bakery/view_summary.php on line 221
--- End code ---

After I click on "Buy" button I got error:

--- Code: ---Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
--- End code ---

Maybe some settings should be done, but the site of the module in internet doesn't work ..... I can't see what I should do.

6. With "Advanced payment" I got the red message and the green, but trhe orders appeared in the order administration of "Product 1"

7. When I open in "Order administration "Details" popup window open with error

--- Code: ---Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

--- End code ---

That's all for the moment :)

rumen:
OK I think I solved the issue with PayPal after carefully followed the things here: https://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php/topic,29958.msg209702.html#msg209702 Not sure, but I think it should work. Will test a bit latter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version