Author Topic: Youtube - Forbidden / Security offense!! Access denied!  (Read 893 times)

Offline rumen

Youtube - Forbidden / Security offense!! Access denied!
« on: September 24, 2017, 10:30:45 AM »
I have put videos from Youtube in the site and they are still there. Now when I try to put new video I got: 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /modules/news/save_post.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Click "Back" on the browser I see in the back end:

Security offense!! Access denied!

What can be the problem?

I'm admin so it is strange to get that message.

I try both ways to embed code via code and to use button from the editor. Both not working.

There is no problem saving text or pictures, just Youtube video!!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:37:30 AM by rumen »

Offline dbs

• Betatester
  • tioz4ever
    • WebsiteBaker - jQuery-Plugins - Module - Droplets - Tests
Re: Youtube - Forbidden / Security offense!! Access denied!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 11:10:15 AM »
No problem to add a yt-video in the News backend per toolbarbutton for medias.
WB 2.10

What is your way to add the video?

Offline rumen

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »
Code -->  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7zcmnzdxF4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> -- Save

As awlways.... and until now always happened.

I try the other way as well - from the editor "button Youtube" and paste there the embed code

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 11:21:11 AM »
in the most cases, its a problem with the secure settings on this server (too aggressive mod_secure settings) - report this to your provider and ask for moderate settings

also possible: mixed version files in the modules. Since SP6 or SP4 ?? the modules from the core package are protected with the FTAN. Every used FTAN is on a intern list and every form in the backend use one FTAN and submitted this to the save...php of this action. ifthis save...php dont receive this FTAN, you get the same error, but without 403 and everything inside of the wb-backend

Code -->  <iframe width="560" height="315"

i'm sure, its the iframe + mod_secure. its not allowed for you on this server with this settings to include extern content and you get the same error, if you use this code in a different module like Wysiwyg or Code², but with other files (wysiwyg / save.php etc)
Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

Offline jacobi22

• Support also via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 11:42:27 AM »
P.S.: (but has nothing to do with your secure problem)
this youtube- and also the media-plugin has a problem with the filter system of WB. the filter detect a double Slash in the front of the youtube-URL (delivered from Youtube without protocol like http or https) and add the WB-URL incl protocol in the front of this URL, so you have (for example) after saving the "new" Url: 
src="http://example.com//www.youtube.com/embed

both plugins works with this double slash, because every media portal use links like this in the URL, but WB detect this as relative link and try to build a absolute URL

Solution:
1: use relative path (AdminTools -> Outputfilter)
or
2: correct the youtube- or media-link , delivered from the plugin, manually, before you save this content

P.S.: i add here some plugin-version's for both plugins, that correct this media-url intern, maybe you can use one of this versions. read the complete article
Probleme sind da, um sie zu lösen, nicht, um nach Ausreden zu suchen.

Offline rumen

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 11:50:26 AM »
Uwe you were right, it was the security mod. I called the ISP, they touch it and now it works!

Thanks a lot again buddy!