Hello
this is the droplet code

ob_start();
show_menu2(0, SM2_CURR+1, SM2_ALL, SM2_ALL|SM2_CURRTREE);
$content = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
return $content.' ';

Gast:
this code works for me without problems, try it in different variants like droplet, direct output etc
it shows only childs from the current page/ from this current tree and only, if this childs are visible (visible-status not set to hidden! or none). if a child of this current page has visibility = hidden or none, it will not showing visible childs of this (hidden) child

example tree (Droplet call inside of a code- or wysiwyg-section on Page 1 && Page 2)
EN
--- Page 1
------ Subpage 1 (visibility = visible)
---------Sub-Subpage 1 (visibility = visible)
--- Page 2 (visibility = hidden)
------ Subpage 2 (visibility = visible)
---------Sub-Subpage 2 (visibility = visible)

result: Droplet show a submenu only if you visit Page 1 && Subpage 1, but not on Sub-Subpage1, Page 2, Sub-Subpage 2

important: if you add the droplet call inside of the content, for example in wysiwyg or code section, the start-level for this submenu is the current page and the menu will only show'n, if you stay on this page, and not, if you go to another page (without this droplet call) - if you need a automatically submenu, everytime, if childpages avaiable, add the droplet call in your index.php of the template

important: if you add a new droplet in AdminTools-> Droplet, it has the status = inactive automatically (see red icon in the list), maybe, thats the problem

fab2000:
thanks
I verify all that you said droplet is green, ok
the problem appear after update from 2.8.3 to 2.10.0
on the page where I put droplet in frontend I see [[children]] but not the list of subpage.
May be the template is old one, I used it in 2014 for this site!!!

Sorry but I'm not a professional webmaster; site I made, very few, are only for friends ... and I like WebsiteBaker for his user friendlyness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version