Author Topic: New Module: Javascript Admin  (Read 57450 times)

doc

Re: New Module: Javascript Admin
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2007, 04:39:57 PM »
Hello,

have you followed the installation steps described in the very first post in this thread? You need to add one line to framework/class.admin.php to get the module working.

Regards Christian

cthelight

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
You must enable this for it to work. Go to settings -> Show advanced options -> JavaScript admin -> Save. It should work

Offline Marsu

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2007, 12:09:46 PM »
hi

sry for the late response !!!

it was an php.ini thing I changed it and now it works

thx for help juergen

Offline ruebenwurzel

• Betatester
  • Keep on Rockin
    • Familie Gallas Online
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »
Hello,

it was an php.ini thing I changed it and now it works

If you tell us wich thing maybe it is helpfull for other users too.  :wink:

Matthias

Offline Marsu

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
Hi Matthias,

sorry I miss it

if this option "short_open_tag = On" is turned Off then this error happens with this module

query("SELECT value FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name = '".$name."'"); if($row = $rs->fetchRow()) return $row['value']; return $default; } function save_setting($name, $value) { global $database; $prev_value = get_setting($name, false); if($prev_value === false) { $database->query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings (name,value) VALUES ('$name','$value')"); } else { $database->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings SET value = '$value' WHERE name = '$name'"); } } ?>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_setting() in
.............\wb\modules\jsadmin\tool.php on line 34

Juergen

Offline faquir

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »
Hi Matthias,

sorry I miss it

if this option "short_open_tag = On" is turned Off then this error happens with this module

query("SELECT value FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings WHERE name = '".$name."'"); if($row = $rs->fetchRow()) return $row['value']; return $default; } function save_setting($name, $value) { global $database; $prev_value = get_setting($name, false); if($prev_value === false) { $database->query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings (name,value) VALUES ('$name','$value')"); } else { $database->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."settings SET value = '$value' WHERE name = '$name'"); } } ?>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_setting() in
.............\wb\modules\jsadmin\tool.php on line 34

Juergen

Hey, I was install into my localhost, got the same error, and changed the php.ini, whatever in the system folder or in the php folder, it doesn't work, does someone can tell me how can I enable the error.

---------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

Offline Schnetty

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »
Hi,

great Tool !
Is it possible to make this work on the Form-Module too? To sort the Formfields with Drag and Drop too, would complete the WB-Backoffice.  :-D

Greets
Schnetty

Offline Stefek

• ("ړ)
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »
After installing the mod I get this alert as result
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
Now after reinstalling it shows the same result. damn.
What should I do now?

Stefek

//Edit

OK I got it now.
The problem was the safe-mode which is set on default by the provider "strato", which is a popular "well promoted" webhoster in germany.

It works great now!!

To the Germans:
Mit dem Handling, der in diesem thread beschrieben wird, funktioniert das Mod super. Es ist auch empfehlenswert bei vielen Seiten.
http://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php/topic,5441.20.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:22:31 AM by Stefek »
"Gemeinsam schafft man mehr."

gemeinsam
1. mehreren Personen oder Dingen in gleicher Weise gehörend, eigen
2. in Gemeinschaft [unternommen, zu bewältigen]; zusammen, miteinander
#Duden

Offline virgil

• Carpe diem!
Javascript Admin not working with WB 2.7
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »
Hi

I have just installed WB 2.7 ... so far everything seems to work smoothly ... but not Javascript Admin (like it would hot have been installed) ... do I have to activate it also in 2.7 as described in the first post? (I expectet all files are already altered the way it should work directly).

I tested both with IE7 and FF2, and btw an installation I run with WB 2.63 and Javascript runs smoothly wit both browsers.

Your help is very appreciated
thank you
Virgil
Virgil - the pre-baked-stuff baker -   ;-))

doc

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »
@Virgil:
You need to enable the Javascript Admin via WB Backend: Admin Tools -> Javascript Admin (enable all checkboxes)

Regards Christian

Offline virgil

• Carpe diem!
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »
Hi Christian

Tks. !!! Works like charm    :-D

You guys did a fantastic job!

cheers
Virgil
Virgil - the pre-baked-stuff baker -   ;-))

Offline Boudi

• Global Moderator
  • //o_-\\
    • Yze Webdesign
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »
Ok here we go:

I have a question in which I could not find any solution here on the forum. After trying it myself I'm stucked.

I'm using the Catalog mod wich works fine with WB2.7. The only thing is that the Catalog mod is not supported by the jasadmin drag and drop mod.

Therefore clients have to manually move their list up and down in the Catalog mod.

My question: How can I implement the jsadmin into this mod? I thought it could be done with a simple
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
but that obviously does not solve this issue.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated. Thnq

Greetz
Boudi

...:: Bake the Unbakable ::...

doc

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
Hello,

there is currently no kind of API which modules can use to offer the JS-Admin functionallity. As a consequence, this feature needs to be implemented manually for each module itself.

If anybody is willing to create a module or core modification which provides drag and drop in a way which can be used by other modules as well, feel free to post your solution here in the forum. Pretty sure it will make it´s way into the WB core files with a next release.

My preferred solution would be the Javascript Framework jQuery in combination with with a drag and drop plugin like TableDnD.

Regards Christian
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:17:00 PM by doc »