Author Topic: Download gallery module link ?  (Read 531 times)

Offline peppos

Download gallery module link ?
« on: April 07, 2017, 06:49:16 PM »
Sorry, I can not find the last version of the module download gallery (I think it was 2.61). Where to Download? At http://addon.WebsiteBaker.org/pages/en/browse-add-ons.php links do not find it... Thanks.

Offline fab2000

Re: Download gallery module link ?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
I' looking for it too

Offline Roych

• Betatester
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:33:52 PM »
Here is the link to my version that I had on my PC. It's in my dropbox, so maybe someone should upload this somewhere else.

Download Gallery 2 v2.61

https://www.dropbox.com/s/089pv3j3g1wfhw4/download_gallery.zip?dl=0

Hope this helps.

cheers
R

Online jacobi22

• Global Moderator
    • Jacobi22
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »
hi,
problem is not the missing file, its avaiable in addons, but deactivated for public use, because, it brings a lot of php-errors and notices like

not possible to use it under php 7.1.x (your file and the file in addons are the same version from Frank Heyne v2.61). i use a repaired version from stefek, based also on vers 2.61 and use the same version-number. this version use colored buttons, ajax for drag&drop (screenshot here), but i use some private hacks there, editable counter, manual filesize input-field, removed sortable function in frontend etc, not possible to add it here as download, because, you lost maybe any of your functions
this version makes also trouble under php 7.1.5 or newer, specially the counter-file dlc.php (any notices) and i work on a new version (screenshot), but some healthy problems stops my engagement in this weeks  :oops: and i'm not sure about the sense of a re-coding version, no developers are here, no community, only a couple of users, so maybe i build only a private edition for me and my customers

Es bist immer nur Du, auch wenn du mich vergisst, es gibt niemanden, der mir näher ist
Immer nur du, die mich wach hält
(*miss you*)

Offline Roych

• Betatester
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »
hi,
problem is not the missing file, its avaiable in addons, but deactivated for public use, because, it brings a lot of php-errors and notices like

Thank you for this, I use that one on one of my old sites still under PHP5.4 and still working. ;) Just thought I posted it here. ;)

R

Offline ismaelmagaw

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 12:50:38 AM »
I'm having the same problem the gallery2 download crashed does not attach files in upload. I work on version 2.8.3 of WebsiteBaker, but I already installed version 2.10 and it also does not work. I noticed that my phpmyadmin changed in the general settings not working in utf8_general_ci; which they say is due to this error. I followed this post, but I did not see the solution. How do I get the download gallery to work? I installed the new version donload gallery3, but it attaches files in upload, but they are not public in the pages. What should I do to resolve this situation?

Offline dbs

• Betatester
  • tioz4ever
    • WebsiteBaker - jQuery-Plugins - Module - Droplets - Tests
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 08:50:15 AM »
Hi, if you want help, tell your module version, WB version, PHP version.
Nobody knows it. Download Gallery 3 is not a WebsiteBaker module, right?

Offline evaki

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »
This version v2.66 (attachment) runs with wb2.10.0 and Fork.
Server: php-embedded 7.01
MfG. Evaki

Offline SnapDaddy

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 02:15:41 AM »
This version v2.66 (attachment) runs with wb2.10.0 and Fork.
Server: php-embedded 7.01
MfG. Evaki

Greetings,

Will the above Download Gallery 2 v2.61 ver work with WB 2.10 & PHP 5.6.x or only 7.01 and above?

Thank you!
Remember, experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Offline Boudi

• Global Moderator
  • //o_-\\
    • Yze Webdesign
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 08:51:42 AM »
This version needs to be added to the Addon section. Thank you.  (Y)
...:: Bake the Unbakable ::...

postern-length