Author Topic: CKEditor v4.5.10 / show no images in editor area in non-DefaultTemplate's  (Read 248 times)

Offline jacobi22

• Support only via PM or EMail
    • Jacobi22
wb_ckconfig.js

line 190 // original code
Code: [Select]
    config.protectedSource.push( /<i[\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows beginning <i> tag
needs a whitespace behind <i like

config.protectedSource.push( /<i [\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows beginning <i> tag
Etwas ist nur unmöglich, wenn man glaubt, dass es das ist!

Offline sky writer

I tried testing with other admin Templates (wb_theme and argos theme) and could not replicate your issue.  I can see images in CKEditor with ALL admin templates I have installed.

I checked the wb_ckconfig.js file in my install of CKEditor v4.5.10 and my code differs from yours.  Did you possibly make some custom code changes to your wb_ckconfig.js file?

My lines 187, 188:
    config.protectedSource.push(/<\?[\s\S]*?\?>/g); // PHP Code
//    config.protectedSource.push(/\[\[[\s\S]*?\]\]/g); //  droplets

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
1. we talk from the latest version (maybe inofficial at the moment)  - i'm here only for some minutes every day and read not everything, so i'm not sure, is this the version from the actual download area or not

2. the code has nothing to do with the used backend template, the issue come's, if you use not the DefaultTemplate for the frontend

3. my showed code is the part for using some bootstrap icons inside of the editor area. it needs also a code line in the frontend-Template. but without my correction, it shows no pictures in the backend editor without this extra line or without the correction

Offline sky writer

Okay, sorry.  I didn't know all this background story when I was reading your post.

My install of CKEditor v4.5.10 is just whatever is included in the SP7 release that I downloaded from here - http://addon.WebsiteBaker.org/pages/en/browse-add-ons.php?id=0EDA9662

I'll wait for an official release of your custom version before replying again  ;)

Take care!

Offline jacobi22

• Jacobi22
i remember, that we have here a discussion about the i-tag in ckeditor and the new changes are the result of this discussion. file date for my latest package is 14.09.16 / official version is from 05.08.16

so i think, its the next step in ckeditor - sorry for the trouble  :oops: