Author Topic: Minigallery V2  (Read 475 times)

Offline Ruud

• Do not use PM for help! Please use the forum!
    • Dev4Me - Professional WebsiteBaker Development
Minigallery V2
« on: December 02, 2015, 01:35:10 PM »
The "good old" minigallery is working with the jQuery FancyBox plugin. This plugin is not supported by jQuery 1.9 and later.
Unfortunately frameworks like Bootstrap 3 have jQuery 1.9 as minimum version, making it impossible to use the minigallery in Bootstrap 3.

Now there is MiniGallery V2.

This one uses a very nice lightbox script called LightCase.
Because this script has some nice extra features too many changes in the MiniGallery were needed so I decided to create a completely new version.
In this version all kind of small bugs from the old MiniGallery are fixed, and some extra's are added.

Download here: http://www.dev4me.nl/modules-snippets/opensource/minigallery-v2/
Note: It is NOT an update of the original one, it is a new module using a different module directory and can be installed next to the old minigallery.

Offline hgs

• Betatester
    • EFG MG
Re: Minigallery V2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »
Test mit WB 2.8.3 SP5 r1643.9 PHP 5.6
Alles hat super funktioniert.
Sehr schöne Effekte.

Ein Wunsch:
Ist es möglich ein vorhadenes Unterverzeichnis, in dem es schon Bilder gibt, mit einzubinden?

GoogleTranslate
Test with WB 2.8.3 SP5 r1643.9 PHP 5.6
Everything worked great.
Very nice effects.

A wish :
Is it possible a vorhadenes subdirectory, where there are already images, integrate with?
LG Harald

"Fange nie an, aufzuhören - höre nie auf, anzufangen." Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 v.Chr.)

Offline Ruud

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 02:09:46 PM »
A wish :
Is it possible a vorhadenes subdirectory, where there are already images, integrate with?

No, the module will modify the images (size to max size) and create thumbnails. So it is very risky to use existing directories with images.

The solution is to just copy those images to the /media/minigal2/{section_id}/ directory (automatically created when adding the module to a page) and reload the page in the frontend.
The images will be scaled (if necessary) and thumbs will be generated on the fly.

Offline hgs

• Betatester
    • EFG MG
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 02:43:31 PM »
Danke für die Erklärung

Thanks for the explanation
LG Harald

"Fange nie an, aufzuhören - höre nie auf, anzufangen." Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 v.Chr.)

Offline Ruud

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 11:19:29 AM »
Just updated to Minigallery v2.1.0

Now autorotating images with wrong orientation. (Exif info needs to be present!!)
Updated lightcase script to current version (2.3.4)

postern-length