I have a pre-release for an update of mpform 1.1.15 ready. SInce there are quite a number of fixes and code changes, It would be great if some of you could test this package.
The changes are:
- A the ftan bug when deleting submissions which was reported by jacobi22 is fixed , thanks to him
- The backlinks for the print_error calls now should point back to the specific page, thanks again to jacobi22 for reporting
- Old calls to get_error() are replaced by the use of the database class, thanks to ruud for reporting this issue
- Check boxes, radio buttons and select lists were not terminated correctly. This is also fixed. This might have been the cause for the problems which ruud has experienced at a customers site (depending which browser is used). Thanks again to ruud for his attempts to debug this issue, even if we could never pin down the exact conditions for the missing selections in the submissions.
- With this version emails are not sent anymore if private_function_be fore_email returns false. Thanks to hansis100 for reporting this unexpected behavior.
- For those of you who were relying on this as a feature I have introduced a private_function_af ter_email. Just move the code which would return false and stop further processing there, and you will still get notifications by email, but no entries in the submission table.
- You can specify a distinct value for checkboxes, radio buttons and select lists, now which differs from the text shown to the user. To do so, I have introduced a separator string which is adjustable in the advanced options. For instance you can have a value of "50" and a label at the radio button, which reads "50 €". Just enter both, the value and the label, separated by the current separator string. This was a feature request by hansis100.
BTW the default separator string is "�" just to ensure that existing pages are not screwed up by this change. However, as I mentioned, you can choose a more convenient separator string if you like.
- Also discussed here, I have added a column called "position" to the submissions table to satisfy the ajax delete function. Thanks to jacobi22 for spotting this problem and for reporting and explainig it to me.
- Another fix for better handling html special characters inside options is included.
I have attached the pre-release to this post. (the version number after my testing is currently 126.96.36.199)