Author Topic: Help needed?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline luckyluck

Help needed?
« on: July 06, 2015, 10:13:27 PM »
Hello,

is there any help needed for fulfilling the new Wiki? I could write some articles during the next weeks especially in German.

fischstäbchenbrenner

Re: Help needed?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 11:09:11 PM »
Reverse engineering?

The CEO here ist german. If she would know what she has developed, the Wiki would be a paradise of knowledge.

Edit says:
Be sure, she's knowing very well what she has developed…
You also can be sure that nearly nobody knowing about the current content of the Wiki (look at your mirror). Otherwise all addon developers must be busy around the clock to repair their stuff.
If she would know what she has developed, the Wiki would be a paradise of knowledge.
But also she's sure, that nearly nobody knows about the current content of the Wiki. Otherwise around the clock  all addon developers must be busy, to repair their stuff.
First learn the use of the basical,  global, international coding standards… then implement it… afterwards we can talk about details of functionalities.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:48:31 AM by DarkViper »

Offline Martin Hecht

• Betatester
    • meine Homepage
Re: Help needed?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 11:26:37 PM »
she writes most of the pages in German, and step by  step I'm translating her articles to English. Some sections are not yet ready, so I don't have access to these, and there is still a little bit left which I should finish translating until 2.8.4 is released.

...well, and there are the sections "users area" and "designers area" which haven't been created at all. If I understood Manuela (Darkviper) right, she isn't planning to contribute much to these areas, but I guess she has some ideas in mind.  I the long term, this wiki is supposed to replace the old documentation pages. Perhaps this would be a good place to start.