You will find atteched an updated version of the useful colorbox module which was once created by NorHei.
To get it working, just install it like any other module.
There are 5 different styles, to select one, modify the line
in the frontend.js of the module.
In your template, you have to include the following lines before the </head> tag:
To open enlarged views of small pictures:
- Prepare small + large image offline
- Upload them into the media folder or any subfolder of it
- In a WYSIWYG section, use the "add image"-button of the editor to place the small image
- Use afterwards the "add link" button to add a link to the large image to the small image
- Change to the "Advanced" (german: "Erweitert") tab of the link dialogue and give the link the class "colorbox"