Author Topic: ToDo List  (Read 385 times)

Offline rumen

ToDo List
« on: April 21, 2015, 12:17:08 PM »
I found simple module, which is free and can be used (according to me) for WB to create a new module - ToDo list.

The only 2 issues (1 is actually optional) that I see is to add field with <user_id> so it will be visible who added something in case of usage of multiple users and (optionally) to create a db table if we don't want to use the existing file that is used instead of db. 

The code is simple and it is here

If someone decide to take this opportunity it can be nice new module for WB. 

Offline bladicito

Re: ToDo List
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:36:58 PM »
Hi there, I am trying to find the right instructions to create a module (like a booking system) for  a site i am working on but there is no information about it. were you able to develop what you wanted?

Do you know where can i find the information? something like a developers guide? I though some years ago this information was available on the website but lately there is no information on the website :-)

Thanks in advance for a reply
Regards
blady

Offline rumen

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:40:20 PM »
There is good module that will be useful for you. Try that one!

Offline bladicito

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 11:04:18 PM »
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I will take a look to the component but I still would like to have the developer guide in order to start doing something by myself. 

do you know where to find it?
Regards
Blady

Offline rumen

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 11:39:54 PM »
If this can help you somehow......   But this is for 2.8.3, for ver. 2.8.4 I try to find for myself as well.

postern-length