Searching for translations in the backend from the new WB 2.8.4, maybe somebody can help
1. Click Advanced to copy topical Backend-Theme!
2. Execute language files manually
3. Language register/upgrading
4. Error while updating the Add-On information.
5. Languages reloaded successfully
6. ATTENTION! For safety reasons uploading languages files in the folder/languages/ only by FTP and use the Upgrade function for registering or updating.
7. Warning: Existing module database entries will get lost.
8. When modules are uploaded via FTP (not recommended), the module installation functions install, upgrade or uninstall will not be executed automatically. Those modules may not work correct or do not uninstall properly. You can execute the module functions manually for modules uploaded via FTP below.
9. Warning: Existing module database entries will get lost. Only use this option if you experience problems with modules uploaded via FTP.
10. Warning: Existing module database entries will get lost.
11. Modules reloaded successfully
12. Overwrite newer Files
13. Add-on installation failed. Your system does not fulfill the requirements of this Add-on. To make this Add-on working on your system, please fix the issues summarized below.
14. Update database with information from Add-on files (e.g. after FTP upload).
15. Templates reloaded successfully
16. Can't uninstall the template name, because it is the default backend theme!
17. You have selected no choice!
18. Invalid WebsiteBaker installation file. Please check the *.zip format.
19. Invalid WebsiteBaker language file. Please check the text file.
20. Invalid WebsiteBaker module file. Please check the text file.
21. Invalid WebsiteBaker template file. Please check the text file.
22. but used in
23. Missing Archiv file!
24. The module is not installed properly!
25. Actualization not possibly
26. Security offense!! Access denied!
27. Security offense!! data storing was refused!!