WebsiteBaker Support (2.8.x) > Modules

cwsoft-addon-file-editor

<< < (9/9)

quinto:
here is the updated version of the module, the only improvement is the french language file:

cwsoft:
Hi,

just for awareness. I decided to stop my activities around WebsiteBaker and hence the maintenance of my cwsoft-xxx-modules end of January 2015 as announced in this thread.

If somebody wants to maintain any of my modules, feel free to do so under the GNU GPL license :-) No need to get in contact me for allowance, just do it in the spirit of Open Source.

Cheers cwsoft

quinto:

--- Quote from: cwsoft on March 02, 2015, 06:14:40 PM ---Hi,

just for awareness. I decided to stop my activities around WebsiteBaker and hence the maintenance of my cwsoft-xxx-modules end of January 2015 as announced in this thread.

If somebody wants to maintain any of my modules, feel free to do so under the GNU GPL license :-)

Cheers cwsoft

--- End quote ---

if i feel that your excellent module need further improvements, i will try to do it, but your module is very close to perfect :)

zirzy:

--- Quote from: quinto on March 02, 2015, 06:20:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: cwsoft on March 02, 2015, 06:14:40 PM ---Hi,

If somebody wants to maintain any of my modules, feel free to do so under the GNU GPL license :-)

Cheers cwsoft

--- End quote ---

if i feel that your excellent module need further improvements, i will try to do it, but your module is very close to perfect :)

--- End quote ---

(Y) (Y)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version