Author Topic: Creating new admin template  (Read 3189 times)

Offline applepie

Creating new admin template
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
I am trying to undertand how the backend of WB works. Instead of spending hours looking through the files I am wondering if someone could help me or point me to the right place. How does one design a new admin template? Where are the html files located. I look through some of the files and it I cant work out where the page layout come from? Can someone help?
Cheers

Offline Luisehahne

• WebsiteBaker Org e.V.
    • Webdesign und Entwicklung WebsiteBaker
Re: Creating new admin template
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 12:06:44 PM »
For your Information. For WB 2.8.3 and later we are working for a solution to create a new backend theme. Please be patience.

Dietmar

Immer nur von der Zukunft reden, die Gegenwart vergessen und auf die Vergangenheit schimpfen
Neues Unwort: Schnappatmung

Offline Stefek

• ("ړ)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »
I am trying to undertand how the backend of WB works. Instead of spending hours looking through the files I am wondering if someone could help me or point me to the right place. How does one design a new admin template? Where are the html files located. I look through some of the files and it I cant work out where the page layout come from? Can someone help?
Cheers
Hello, I created a german tutorial for this:
http://www.websitebaker2.org/forum/index.php/topic,23413.msg158504.html#msg158504

you may use google translate to go roughly trough the text.
If this is what you're looking for, I can then translate this tutorial to english.

Kind Regards,
Stefek
"Gemeinsam schafft man mehr."

gemeinsam
1. mehreren Personen oder Dingen in gleicher Weise gehörend, eigen
2. in Gemeinschaft [unternommen, zu bewältigen]; zusammen, miteinander
#Duden

Offline applepie

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
The translation is hilarious. I couldnt understand a thing but had a good laugh  :-D

postern-length