Dear WebsiteBaker Community,
The Development Team is pleased to announce the new 'stable'-version of 2.8.2 today. From now on WebsiteBaker 2.8.2 is available on this site for download
One year has passed since the release of the last 'stable' WebsiteBaker 2.8.1. The Development Team under new leadership has determined that the allmost 8 year old code didn't compete with actual technics and trends. It seems obvious that continuing fixing and expanding the in the meanwhile outdated codebase should lead to a dead end. That's why we started to update the old codebase and replace it with new technics.The important changes and highlights in short
- Upgrade FCKeditor to version 2.6.6
- Form and News module revised
- Update news module to version 3.5.5
- Update form module to version 2.8.1
- Jquery update to version 1.6.2 and UI to version 1.8.14.
- Frontend output filter settings can be switched between absolute and relative addressing..
- Introducing an extention blacklist for uploads in media directory, place the extention in the option: Don't upload these file types.
- Partly new translations and adjustments to language files.
- With the new upgradescript it is possible to upgrade WebsiteBaker version 2.7 and greater direct to version 2.8.2.
- ShowMenu2 is expanded with the new parameters SM2_XHTML_STRICT and SM2_NO_TITLE. Allso the old 'empty href-attribut' bug is fixed. With these changes SM2 can produce a valid XHTML-strict output
- ShowMenu2 update to version 4.9.6
- Added the SecureForm.mtab.php wich is maintained by the WebsiteBaker Community, With the optional SecureForm Switcher you can switch between SingleTab and MultiTab.
- Adjust the Admintools to the new security handling
- Update jsadmin to version 1.3.0
- Update Droplet to version 1.1.0
- Update output_filter to version 0.2
- Update captcha_control to version 1.2.0
- Preventing of Droplets in 'news'- and 'form'- Modulen (input and textareafields).
- E-Mail validation supports now allso domains with umlauts.
- The directory admin/images again is in place, some of the modules still needs it. From version 2.9.x this directory will not be any more included. Affected modules need to be adjusted accordingly.
- vThe Classic Theme is not supported anymore and removed.
- The pagelist is valid
- Many, many small bugs are fixed and part of the codebase is renewed.
- Listing of all the changes in the CHANGELOG.
With thanks to the testers and the WebsiteBaker Community WebsiteBaker 2.8.2 has become what it is today. Some suggestions couldn't make it to this version. But they will be realised in 2.9.0.An Upgrade to the new version is strongly recommended.
|WebsiteBaker Org e.V.||Dietmar (Luisehane), Klaus (kweitzel), Ruud (Ruud)|
P.S. thanks to pcwacht for translation