General Community > Global WebsiteBaker 2.8.x discussion

Security offense!! Access denied!

(1/21) > >>

Argos:
It seems no longer possible to open and edit multiple pages by using right mouse click and open each one of them them in a separate browser tab. When saving you get the error "Security offense!! Access denied!"

This is very annoying, as I often edit many pages at once especially in the creative stage. Now I have to do them one at a time, which is very time consuming.

Why is this safety measure added (I use RC5 in this case)? What is the purpose of it? And can it be disabled?

maverik:
Same Problem here.
I have already spoken to Dietmar and he is looking for a solution as he said.

Stefek:

--- Quote from: Argos on January 26, 2011, 04:14:31 AM --- And can it be disabled?

--- End quote ---

I hope it can, for I am using different windows at once as well.

Regards,
Stefek

testör:
No, it can't be disabled in 2.8.2 and 2.9.dev. Just look at all the revisions the last weeks and you'll see, that the SecureForm / FTAN is new security measure in 2.8.2 and 2.9 linked very deep in the core classes.
Btw: Most software has this CSRF-avoiding Tans.
If this would be disabled, it would be complete nonsense to include this security measurements. Disabling saftey would be none safety at all. You'll learn to handle this (I have to accept this, too and it's first a bit uncomfortable), I am sure.

Luisehahne:
I talk with DarkViper. The only chance is, to work with different browser. The secure token is set only once. If you open a second tab with same window, token will be created as new one, and save in the first window failed.

So the secure fix works correctly and fine.

Safety first!

Dietmar

P.S. I hope i could it explain for understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version