thanks for improving WB 2.8.
I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I've got some annotations about the backend of 2.8.1 RC 2:
- on a wide screen, the positions of the WB logo, the function buttons and the revision information look a little bit strange, because the width of table in the header ist still only 900 pixel
- the space for entering the short text of news is too small (due to the lots of functions of FCKE)
- the new added function for selecting the parent page directly in the list of pages is quite usable, but the "+"-icon on the right side should be replaced. It's not very usable to use the same icon for different functions.
There are several nice icons in the famfamfam icon set which could be used instead
Other icons and the screenshots see http://test.meerwinck.com/wb281/pages/screenshots.php
- at the modifyed "Image options" dialogue of the FCK Editor (image link) the input field for the link target should be bigger; if you add a css class, this will not occur in the frontend
- the icon for "image button" (form) and "add image" are the same, this is not very usable