General Community > WebsiteBaker Website Showcase

a new site (very clean layout)

(1/3) > >>

jakob:
hi....

my first work with WB.

http://www.noricon-hamburg.de/pages/home.php

its a very clean typographic layout based on the all css template shipped with the installation.
 theres not too much to see, but who am i to argue with my clients ;)

im totally crazed about how simple it is to create new templates.
WB is a very cool piece os software, good work!

Eduard:
Hi Jacob, it would have been nice to leave a vissible link to the WebsiteBaker... Your site looks even better that way  :oops:

jakob:

--- Quote ---The only restrictions WebsiteBaker has besides those in the license is the need to retain the copyright notice in WebsiteBaker Administration, which read's "WebsiteBaker is released under the GNU General Public License".
--- End quote ---

hi eduard,

even though i understand your reasons:
this is a work for a client of mine. theres no reason for him to have a visible link to WB on his page and for sure he wont be happy, if do this.

and unhappy customers are bad for business.

but in my protfolio i will mention (and link) WB in connection with this site.
...if it ever get it online :wink:

btw. nice to know your liking the site :wink:

Ryan:
Great work Jakob! I can understand your reasons for removing the link - I do the same for all well-paying clients (free/discounted clients do not get this advantage). It is always nice to let your clients know what they are using, though. I guess if they are accessing the admin section then they will soon figure it out. 8)

Stefan:
Hopefully everybody who is earning money by selling WebsiteBaker sites to customers, feels the urge to contribute to the community or directly donates to Ryan for making this great product.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version