WebsiteBaker Support (2.13.x) > General Help & Support

There was an uncatched exception. Call to undefined function mysql_db_query()

(1/2) > >>

svsanchez:
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade several sites made in WB from 2.8.3 to 2.12 or 2.13

After running the upgrade, the backend works but the front-end shows the following message:

There was an uncatched exception
Call to undefined function mysql_db_query()
in line (247) of (/templates/round/index.php):

This happens on SOME of the sites I upgrade, while others work alright. I am leaving this one with the problem hoping that someone can tell me what the problem is in order to fix the others that are having this same issue. (I had to move to another host that still has PHP 5.6 support with the first sites showing this issue but that will only work for some time  :-().

svsanchez:
Sorry, forgot to include the URL of the problematic site:

www.embajadadedinam arca.org

And line 247 has this:

--- Code: ---<?php $result999 = mysql_db_query("$base_datos","select * from tb_art_cat where id_categoria_articulo <> 1 order by id_categoria_articulo asc"); ?>
--- End code ---

Which I ***THINK*** it is not part of WB?

dbs:
Hi, can be the solution is easy.
The part mysql_ needs an i.
Try:

--- Code: ---mysqli_db_query
--- End code ---

svsanchez:
Hi dbs, unfortunately it didn't work, now the error message is the same but with the "i":

There was an uncatched exception
Call to undefined function mysqli_db_query()
in line (247) of (/templates/round/index.php):

svsanchez:
Hello again, I used AI to try and fix it, it apparently gave me the whole line and it seems that the only change made was the one suggested by dbs, not sure why it didn't work when I added the "i" the first time. Here's the apparently corrected code:

--- Code: ---<?php $result999 = mysqli_db_query("$base_datos","select * from tb_art_cat where id_categoria_articulo <> 1 order by id_categoria_articulo asc"); ?>
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version