WebsiteBaker Support (2.13.x) > Modules

Put news title in template

(1/2) > >>

misterdj:
First of all, I hope this is in the right topic, it's a mix of topics.

I use the News module v4.0.3 and it works perfectly, but I would like to use the [TITLE] used in the news module also on the standard/used template of WebsiteBaker. For example, how do I always show the Title of a posted message in NEWS module [TITLE] as the main title of the website, so <title>[TITLE]</title>

<title>[TITLE]</title> does not work, it does not recognize [TITLE].

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you in advance

DJ

hgs:
I don't quite understand where this title should appear, the title is displayed in the FrontEnd.
Where do you want it to be displayed?

sternchen8875:
try this function instead of your code in the head-area of your template-index.php

--- Code: ---<title><?php page_title(); ?></title>
--- End code ---

the placeholder [TITLE] is defined as "intern title" for this section and in use for a lot of modules in the same way. but it works only in some special predefined blocks in module-intern templates, specially the phplib-templates

page_title() is a globale wb-function and display a combination of the page_title, defined in wb-options and the page_title of the actual page in the frontend. it display in the case of the news-module also the title of the news

misterdj:
Okay, I understand that it is not possible to show the title from another module, news module in this case, in the main template of Website Baker?

It is indeed the title from the news module
like here in the picture

sternchen8875:

--- Quote from: misterdj on April 04, 2024, 11:12:18 AM ---Okay, I understand that it is not possible to show the title from another module, news module in this case, in the main template of Website Baker?

--- End quote ---

read my answer again - IT IS POSSIBLE to show the title from another module, news module in this case, in the main template of Website Baker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version