WebsiteBaker Support (2.12.x) > General Help & Support

Upgrade from 2.10 to 2.12 crashed

(1/2) > >>

rumen:
Hi there,

I want to upgrade site which use WB 2.10 to WB 2.12. But when I uploaded the WB 2.12 and run the script I got error message that I need to install 2.10 first before I upgrade to 2.12. But .... it is 2.10 currently ... see here

Anyway I installed 2.10 and after that 2.12. But after the upgrade I saw all Cyrillic letters were changed to
--- Code: ---??????????
--- End code ---
   so I restore the installation (from backup I made before that) and I changed in DB all tables from Latin_Swedish to utf8_general_ci   

Then I try to reinstall 2.10 and I got some syntax error and the installation crashed.

--- Code: ---syntax error, unexpected '$module_directory' (T_VARIABLE)
--- End code ---

Now restored the version from backup.

Any idea how to fix that?

Regards,

Rumen 

dbs:
Hi, the error message is to short. Can you post the whole message?

rumen:
Yes it is

--- Code: ---Step 12 : Reload all addons database entry (no upgrade)

Modules will be reloaded
There was an uncatched exception
syntax error, unexpected '$module_directory' (T_VARIABLE)
in line (1) of (/modules/frontedit/info.php):
--- End code ---

dbs:

--- Quote ---in line (1) of (/modules/frontedit/info.php)
--- End quote ---

And now show the first line of info.php of module frontedit  :)

rumen:
Here you are

--- Code: ---<?php/** * * @version 2.7.2 * @date 2008-09-18 * @author Dietrich Roland Pehlke (Aldus) * @author(-s) Pete - Rolf, updated to 2.7 by fsuk, bugfix Aldus * * * 2.7.2 2009-07-16 Codechanges for WB 2.8 -> select the correct icon from the backend-theme * * 2.7.1 2008-09-18 Bugfix in the "include.php" -> remove the add. "\n" in line 49. * Additional comments and minor cosmetic (code-) changes. * Add comment to this file. Minor typos changes. * */ $module_directory = 'frontedit';$module_name = 'Frontend Edit';$module_function = 'snippet';$module_version = '2.72';$module_platform = '2.8';$module_author = 'Pete - Rolf, updated to 2.7 by fsuk, bugfix 2.7.1 by Aldus';$module_license = 'GNU General Public License';$module_description = 'Adds an edit button the WB frontend.';?>
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version