WebsiteBaker Support (2.11.x) > Modules

extcal (external calendar) module

(1/4) > >>

Martin Hecht:

Hi,

I have updated the extcal module. The latest version allows to use the calendar name in the output for each entry. If you have several calendars about different topics, that's an elegant way to indicate the appropriate topic for each entry.

Version 1.2.0 is  attached to this post.

here the recent changes:

*      1.2.0   2018-06-14      - added place holder for the calendar name
*      1.1.11  2018-06-13      - updated help pages
*      1.1.10  2018-06-12      - updated sabre-dav to 2.1.12
*      1.1.9   2018-04-12      - correct the behavior for including module css

Martin
PS: Thanks to HP for suggesting the new feature

Martin Hecht:
here is another update for Extcal,  The recent changes are:

*      1.2.4   2018-12-09      - update modify.htt to pick up styles from backend.css
 *      1.2.3   2018-12-06      - add backend.css and move changelog downwards
 *      1.2.2   2018-11-05      - alignment in the backend optimized for large screens
 *      1.2.1   2018-10-19      - avoid double index access on message entries

thanks to Franky for testing and for the backend css layout

Martin Hecht:
I have further improved the backend view of the extcal module.

The Christmas tree like look was critisized and since we have also the zebra look now, I have restored the previous layout (description floating to the left, input fields floating to the right).
However, I have improved the styling such that in both views (with full details, and in the standard view) the zebra look is consistent.
Furthermore, I have introduced headlines for groups of settings which are logically around a specific topic. Grouping the settings in such sections gives you a better orientation in the backend. 

astricia:
Läuft dieses Modul noch? Ich bräuchte eine Einbindung eines externen Kalenders von einer AirBnB-Ferienwohnung auf einer Website. Krieg das aber nicht zum laufen...

Does this module still work? I need to add an external calendar from an airbnb appartment on a website, but nothing happens, when I add the ics link ... ?

Thanks,
Astrid

dbs:
Läuft hier mit PHP7.4 unter WB2.12.2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version