WebsiteBaker Support (2.10.x) > General Help & Support

Error: Field 'page_code' doesn't have a default value

<< < (6/6)

Gast:
i add a ticket for the Message Error: Field 'page_code' doesn't have a default value in MYSQL-Strict Mode. this problem is confirmed.

have you delete the error.log now and is it clean or come's this messages back?

--- Quote ---2017-05-17T10:39:56+00:00 [E_NOTICE] /framework/class.frontend.php:[251] from /index.php:[65] frontend->get_page_details "Undefined index: page_icon"
2017-05-17T10:39:56+00:00 [E_NOTICE] /framework/class.frontend.php:[252] from /index.php:[65] frontend->get_page_details "Undefined index: menu_icon_0"
2017-05-17T10:39:56+00:00 [E_NOTICE] /framework/class.frontend.php:[253] from /index.php:[65] frontend->get_page_details "Undefined index: menu_icon_1"
2017-05-17T10:39:56+00:00 [E_NOTICE] /framework/class.frontend.php:[254] from /index.php:[65] frontend->get_page_details "Undefined index: tooltip"
--- End quote ---

zirzy:

--- Quote ---have you delete the error.log now and is it clean or come's this messages back?
--- End quote ---
Yes, error.log is cleared and there is no new errors BUT when i add a new page comes this text:

Field 'page_code' doesn't have a default value

..And i can not add page. So this is not in error.log. It comes right after when i add new page.

Gast:
here a solution for you - pls see it as private help, it's not a official solution

unpack the zip and copy the file add.php to admin/pages.
rename the old original file as add_orig.php or overwrite this file

i hope, the official solution is part of the next wb-release. please note: the file works only in WB 2.10.0

zirzy:

--- Quote ---jacobi22:
here a solution for you - pls see it as private help, it's not a official solution

unpack the zip and copy the file add.php to admin/pages.
rename the old original file as add_orig.php or overwrite this file

i hope, the official solution is part of the next wb-release. please note: the file works only in WB 2.10.0
--- End quote ---
YESS! Now it's ok!! Thank you so so much my friend  (Y) (Y)   :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version