(~44KB)05/05/2006: Version 1.0.2 fixes style sheet to display "hand" cursor over links inside draggable rows
04/20/2006: Version 1.0.1 fixes problem with most hosting setupsPurpose
: This modules fixes some pet peeves I have with WB.
It enhances the WebsiteBaker administration
, rather than a WB site
- Remembering Expanded Pages: Enables WB to maintain which pages are expaned on the "Pages" page. Uses a cookie to persist this information.
- Reorder pages using drag-and-drop: Implements drag'n'drop reordering on the "Pages" page using AJAX.
- Reorder sections using drag-and-drop: Implements drag'n'drop reordering on the "Sections" page using AJAX.
Download the ZIP and install it in the WebsiteBaker Administration (Add-ons -> Modules -> Install Module). To activate this module, you will have to edit the WB source:
- In a text editor, open the file wb/framework/class.admin.php
- Find the function print_footer()
- Add the following line to it:
The modified function should end up looking like this:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.Configuration:
"Remembering Expanded Pages" does what it says: it remembers and restores which pages were expanded. When you have drag-and-drop enabled, clicking on a row and dragging it it to another row will reorder the rows using AJAX. You don't have to wait for the page to be saved or reloaded.Compatibility:
I've tested it on IE 6 on Windows, in FF 220.127.116.11 on Windows and MacOS and in Safari 2.0.3 on MacOS. It should really work with any current browser, though.
Addendum: I tested it with Opera and the drag-and-drop does not work. But then again, WB looks a bit messed up in Opera, anyway.License:
, which also carries a BSD license.