WebsiteBaker Support (2.8.x) > Templates, Menus & Design

## SOLVED ## Fontawesome icon problem Ckeditor

<< < (2/2)

Boudi:
In admin > Modules > ckeditor > wbconfig > wb_ckconfig.js

Around line 187 it starts with:

--- Code: ---    /* Protect PHP code tags (<?...?>) so CKEditor will not break them when switching from Source to WYSIWYG.
    *  Uncommenting this line doesn't mean the user will not be able to type PHP code in the source.
    *  This kind of prevention must be done in the server side, so just leave this line as is. */
    config.protectedSource.push(/<\?[\s\S]*?\?>/g); // PHP Code
//    config.protectedSource.push(/\[\[[\s\S]*?\]\]/g); //  droplets
//    config.protectedSource.push( /<i[\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows beginning <i> tag
//    config.protectedSource.push( /<\/i[\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows ending </i> tag
//    config.protectedSource.push( /<span[\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows beginning <span> tag
//    config.protectedSource.push( /<\/span[\s\S]*?\>/g ); //allows ending </span> tag
    //disable ckes Advanced Content Filter (ACF) to avoid wblinks to be filtered?
    config.allowedContent = true;

--- End code ---

Commented out the <i> doesn't work. Your solution neither and my first aproach neither too.

refreshed mods, cleared browser cache and logged in again in the backend. Tried double quotes, single quotes and html space.

Like you said, it seems that looks like it's overruled by something.

dbs:
In your case you should it change in ckeditor/include.php instead in wb_ckconfig.js.

Boudi:
Is there any specific location? Do I have to open/close this code with tags?

--- Code: ---config.protectedSource.push( /<i class[\s\S]*?\/i>/g );

--- End code ---

dbs:
Sorry, forget my last post.
In include.php is not this line.
ckeditor is looking for wb_ckconfig.js in the order i posted above.
I understand in your case you have in your template or the templates folder no wb_ckconfig.js.

Boudi:
Correct. I only have the config files in the modules > ckeditor.

But John Broeckaert sent me a pm with a simple droplet solution. He wasn't able to respond to this topic so here it is:

--- Code: ---return '<i class="fa fa-'.$f.'"></i>';
--- End code ---

So it's not the most clean solution but it's better than nothing.

@DBS and @Johnbroeckaert, thank you for your time, help and support.

Kind regards,

Boudi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version