I managed to add the "time" feature "terrajohn" asked for.
An improved version of the bookings module is available now.
New features and other changes:
* Removed month names from language modules (done by strftime now)
* In "year view", months are linked to get a "this month only" view
* In "year view", a link to previous year is added to the january month sheet, and a link to next year is added to the december month sheet
* In "single month view", there are links to next and previous month; the heading is linked back to "year view"
* If a time range is given, the day is linked to a "day view"; moving the mouse over a linked day gives the bookings as a "tooltip window" (done via CSS)
* In "day view", a back link is given to "single month" or "year view" (where you came from)
* "Day view" can be a list or a "calendar sheet"
* If "sheet" is chosen for "day view", a start and an end hour can be given in the settings to restrict output
Restrictions and known bugs:
* Time can only be set in 30 minute steps
* Incomplete NL translationDownload:http://www.webing.de/webbird/cgi-bin/dtrack/dtrack.cgi?rc=real&file=bookings_v1.10.zip
Suggestions, bug reports and "hymns of praise"