hi, i have developed a video gallery module
it is really simple, it just lists your .flv (flash video) files in a directory of your choice, with a thumbnail (shown when the video is stopped) and a description.
here is how it works:
directory/video.flv // this is the real video
directory/video.flv.jpg // thumbnail (optional)
directory/video.flv.txt // text description (optional)
it is based on "another image gallery"
this is a 0.1 version... and this is my first module for wb too, so you can expect some bugs, untranslated text or anything
- make the "include subdirs" setting work
- make the fullscreen button work
UPDATE: version 0.2, thanks to macsmethttp://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5424.0;attach=1061
- added a Dutch language file
- Did some 'hard coded' translations from Italian to English
- added the latest version 3.5 of the videoplayer by Jeroen Wijering (it was version 3.3)
- changed the directory location to: $dirmodulo = (WB_URL.'/modules/videogal'); Now it works when WB is installed in the root.
UPDATE: version 0.3, thanks to... me http://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5424.0;attach=1069
- you can now change the "video" header (you can even set it to null if you don't want it)
- deleted DE.php and SE.php as they where untranslated
UPDATE: version 0.3.1, thanks to me, macsmet and vincent for the debughttp://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5424.0;attach=1076
- fixed a bug in update.php
UPDATE: version 0.4http://forum.WebsiteBaker.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5424.0;attach=1086
- possibility to choose how many videos are shown in a row
- ability to change the player's colors
- added german translation (thanks to Waldschwein)